Tour the home of the Austin City Limits Television show. See the legendary music photography of Scott Newton & Jim Marshall. Experience Music’s Best Address.
- The venue tour starts at 11am, Friday, Saturday and Monday, and lasts about an hour.
- Tours will begin from the ACL Live venue box office located on Willie Nelson Blvd (W. 2nd Street).
- Please arrive fifteen minutes early to ensure that the tour begins on time.
- For your health and safety, masks will be required for tour entry and social distancing will be enforced.
- Guests must complete a wellness check prior to tour start (laser temperature check, health questionnaire).
- 5 years old and younger are admitted free with a paying adult.
- Tours are limited to 30 people
To ensure that you are able to take the tour, please purchase advance tickets for your desired tour date. Limited tickets may be available for walk-ups, but are not guaranteed. Please carefully review the safety requirements above before booking.
MUSIC’S BEST ADDRESS IS NOW EVEN BETTER.
3TEN ACL Live is the latest venue addition to the venerable Austin City Limits brand and family.
Located next door to the ACL Live box office in downtown Austin, 3TEN is a 350-person capacity state-of-the-art showcase room presenting smaller, more intimate shows of world-renowned, emerging, and local artists, as well as custom private event experiences.
As the newest extension of the Austin City Limits Live experience, 3TEN is reverently reminiscent of the original ACL Studio 6A at the University of Texas in both size and commitment to musical discovery and excellence. And as with its big sister ACL Live, 3TEN is also the embodiment of style, technological innovation, and exceptional quality. The venue is equipped with the most advanced audio and lighting systems available to deliver a live music experience like no other.